PayPal email receipt showing wrong shipping address. How to pass correct data to PP checkout

funwin
Contributor
Contributor

Having a problem when someone places an order on our online store for delivery. Often a gift delivery for someone else, or a work address so not their default shipping address on the users PayPal account. 

Our website sends the user a order confirmation with the correct delivery address outlined. But the PayPal receipt of payment shows the Shipping Address as the users default shipping address not the selected delivery address on our online store. 

Can we override this so it shows the delivery address input to our online store during check out? (hunted the internet with no luck)

Please help / provide information on how to pass the shipping info to the PayPal checkout.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

funwin
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone? This must be a problem hundreds of online stores have around the world

Login to Me Too

digSal
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever figure this out?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @funwin

I'm sorry to hear about the address issue you're experiencing with our service. It definitely sounds like there may be an issue with the integration between your website and PayPal. I believe this question would be better suited for our Product&Site support team since there are many different factors that could be causing the issue. I highly recommend giving us a call so that we can try and pinpoint the issue. You can locate our contact information by selecting the contact option at the bottom of our site.

Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.