PayPal cashreward card

anand433
Contributor
Contributor

Why cannot I see the pending transactions on my PayPal CashReward card through PayPal app. I want to make sure there is no fraudaulent activities on my account. I should be able to see the fraudulent activity before the transaction is complete !

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

gcookaustin
Contributor
Contributor

Pending transactions are not getting pushed to the online budgeting tool we use either.  As a result we have significantly reduced our usage of card since it is important for us to keep track of our spending, balances, and possible fraudulent activity.  I no longer recommend this card and encourage others to consider 2% cash back cards issued elsewhere.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

gcookaustin
Contributor
Contributor

Pending transactions are not getting pushed to the online budgeting tool we use either.  As a result we have significantly reduced our usage of card since it is important for us to keep track of our spending, balances, and possible fraudulent activity.  I no longer recommend this card and encourage others to consider 2% cash back cards issued elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

gcookaustin
Contributor
Contributor

Update: as of this week it seems up-to-date transactions are again showing in Mint.com, under a different instance for the same card that PayPal added under the account in Mint.  There is a 3 week gap between the two, for which I had to add transactions manually but for now it appears the issue is resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.