PayPal QR Code Not Working

Treasure-Box
New Community Member
When I try to scan my PayPal QR Code it says: "Were having trouble with this code right now". I just got my QR Code stickers. Wondering why they are not working?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

zube25
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone ever get a solution to activating the QR stickers that come in the seller's kit? I waited for 45 mins on the phone to speak to a representative and he was unable to give me an answer as to why the QR codes wouldn't activate. Hopefully, someone has figured it out and if you could please post on here I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Login to Me Too

Abinick
New Community Member
I am having the same issue. I received my code yesterday and I am still unable to scan. Everytime I try I get the "we're having trouble with this code" message comes up. Anyone had an solutions please?
Login to Me Too

pyroproshop
New Community Member

Yes, 

I ordered 2 kits and neither of them work!

Any fixes???

Or can I get a refund for them?

Login to Me Too

Temp20210307c
Contributor
Contributor
DN9Z8YC99E62J
Login to Me Too

Anyone get a fix? I ask support and they have no clue.
Login to Me Too

StudentNinja
Contributor
Contributor
If you try it more than once without having your location turned on, the security will then block it. I called PayPal and they said, turn on location on my phone and then scan the qr code 24 hrs after I did exactly the same as everyone else here. I then scaned the code and it worked. If you scan more than once then you will have that code blocked for 24hrs.
Login to Me Too

Lsl2
New Community Member
Same problem
Login to Me Too

StudentNinja
Contributor
Contributor
Leave it 24 hrs, then turn on your location then scan once only. If you scan more than once you will have to call paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.