PayPal Pre-Paid Master Card Account Problem

Nita_Gomez
New Community Member

Hello! So, I've been trying to solve this problem for a while now and I obviously haven't so... Here it is. 
I've recently lost my old Paypal Pre-Master Card and before I lost it, I made a Pre-Paid MasterCard account and connected it to my Main PayPal account. But, after I lost it.. I got a new card and I'm trying to link my Main PayPal Account to my new Pre-Paid MasterCard Account. But, as it's saying in the screen-shot at the bottom... I can't do so. I've contacted PayPal Customer service and it's saying that I have to check my wallet... But, that has no regards to solving the problem. It's a whole different thing. So, at this point I'm stuck. Please, if anyone knows how to solve this problem.. Your help would be much appreciated!

The Problem.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nita_Gomez 

Hi,

If you lost your card, you’re supposed to report it lost and they send you a new card. I don’t think that you simply go to the store to buy another card to plug into your PayPal account. Doesn’t work that way.

Go to https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml

Under “Card Security” section look for the FAQ about lost or stolen cards.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.