PayPal Poor Response and Communication Standards

DaveDM
Contributor
Contributor

I'm totally appalled by the way PayPal has been managing their communications during Covid-19 and even just before then.

They haven't answered any phone calls or emails. As if the world has stopped. They can't get support staff to work from home when everything is at home doing nothing?? REAAAAALLLLLY?? When people are shopping online more than ever?

I FINALLY got a response to all my messages today through the new "message center". And do you know what they asked? HOW CAN I HELP YOU? FFSAKES!! I sent you emails, messages through message center and all you can say is "How can I help you?" I answered as politely as I could, but asked, "where are all the messages I sent you in message center they are not accessible now?" Why don't they keep a record of the messages I sent so I can see them and they can see them?? Is PayPal really trying to lose all of their customers? This is becoming a not funny joke.

I can't believe a company carries on like this. Doesn't answer anything for months, then puts up a message system that they just answer using automated responses, don't keep a record etc. and then when someone finally answers, they answer with "How can I help you?" REALLY???????????? LIKE WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE MESSAGES I SENT YOU? DON'T YOU THINK I CONTACTED YOU BECAUSE I HAD A QUESTION THAT WAS SENT TO YOU?

// ENDRANT

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.