PayPal Pools not working?

Hsuperman
Contributor
Contributor
I keep on getting this message when I try to go on the money pool, even though I have been using PayPal for a long time and my account is verified.
We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong
Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Hakuna_Ratata
Contributor
Contributor

Just to update this.  I needed to create another Pool on Friday (5th March 2021) and so far all is working as expected so it looks like whatever glitch there was is fixed.  Hopefully for good this time!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Hakuna_Ratata
Contributor
Contributor

Yep.  Me too.  I have 2 successful Pools set up.

I did have some issues getting them created, they were done a few weeks back.  The errors I'm seeing are almost an extension of the ones I had creating my 2 closed pools.  I had to basically go and edit/manage and create a new one by clicking on manage on an existing one, then I could click on create new.  That doesn't even work now - and I just get the same error "something went wrong" as OP above.

Login to Me Too

justinekwood
Contributor
Contributor

I have this too on the app on my phone and through my browser...it must be a fault.

Login to Me Too

lfdebrux
Contributor
Contributor
I've been having this same problem for several days now, I keep trying and keep getting the same error. Has anyone found a fix?
Login to Me Too

lfdebrux
Contributor
Contributor
It seems to have started working again for me now.
Login to Me Too

Hsuperman
Contributor
Contributor

For all that are wondering, PayPal Pools appears to be working now, as of the 5th of Jan.

Login to Me Too

MzMary90
Contributor
Contributor
It’s down again. As of 15 January 2021
Login to Me Too

Hsuperman
Contributor
Contributor

It appears to be working for some, I have just checked and it is working for me however this could be different for people in different regions.

Login to Me Too

lesleychit173
Contributor
Contributor

I can't edit my pool so have no access to my cash. What can I do to resolve this?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Hakuna_Ratata
Contributor
Contributor

Just to update this.  I needed to create another Pool on Friday (5th March 2021) and so far all is working as expected so it looks like whatever glitch there was is fixed.  Hopefully for good this time!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.