PayPal Pay in 4

blanay_
Contributor
Contributor
So, I just tried out the Pay in 4 feature. My total purchase was $42.38. My first payment or down payment for today was $10.60. It shows pending on my PayPal & in my bank account. When I go to the payment plan it shows I’ve made 0 out of 4 payments. Typically, pay later services takes the first payment right away. I don’t want to pay again because I don’t want to be charged twice. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AntTheMan313
Hey did this far solved?
Login to Me Too

AntTheMan313

blanay_
Contributor
Contributor
Barely. It finally showed the next day that my first installment had been accepted. But, when I checked my bank account I got charged again. Getting ahold of customer service is a joke honestly. I’ve chatted with someone & it was like I got sent “robot replies” I don’t even know if it was a real person. I got told the second amount I got charged will be refunded in 2 days. Still waiting.
Login to Me Too

Tee205
New Community Member

I have the same problem did you get it solved?

Login to Me Too

blanay_
Contributor
Contributor
Barely. It finally showed the next day that my first installment had been accepted. But, when I checked my bank account I got charged again. Getting ahold of customer service is a joke honestly. I’ve chatted with someone & it was like I got sent “robot replies” I don’t even know if it was a real person. I got told the second amount I got charged will be refunded in 2 days. Still waiting. I doubt I’ll use this service again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.