PayPal Mobile App Blank Screen

Colbrad
Contributor
Contributor
Recently when using the PayPal app on my mobile once logged in it has a screen asking me to get a credit card or just a blank screen with no options to go to activity or summary. I've removed the app then re installed it but still the same. Any ideas?
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kjekor
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem för me (iOS 13.3 - iPhone 11)
Login to Me Too

Mrsflan
New Community Member
Me too only today... I wonder if there is an issue?
Login to Me Too

Colbrad
Contributor
Contributor
Only with the App if I log in via internet it's ok. The problem is the automatic robot chat advisor is no help if it continues I will ring them
Login to Me Too

kjekor
Contributor
Contributor
Great! Yes I also found out that normal web worked fine so I did get my things done tonight. But obviously something wrong with the app. Great if you can call them!!!
Login to Me Too

Colbrad
Contributor
Contributor
I will post if get an answer from my phone call
Login to Me Too

Rachel23-_23
Please do! Really odd and alittle scary when i first logged on. Thought my account may have been hacked!
Login to Me Too

Colbrad
Contributor
Contributor
After contacting PayPal twice both occasions they said they were not aware of any App problems. Seemed strange when others having the same problem. I uninstalled the App and re installed it. After my chats with PayPal and the 3rd time of re installing my App now seems to be back to normal
Login to Me Too

kjekor
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Colbrad
It's working for me now as well.
I have not reinstalled app or anything - it just works.
So hopefully it was just a "minor glitch" that evening......
(Sometimes they have som intermittent problem but will not admit to it - bad press etc)

Regards Kjell

Login to Me Too

Zachhh
New Community Member
I’ve got exactly the same issue. PayPal was working earlier today and suddenly this evening my whole activity page is white. As you’ve said it still works online. Please reply if you’ve got a solution
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.