PayPal.Me

RobHunST220
Contributor
Contributor
I have just set-up my PayPal.me account, but is it possible to change my ID?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @RobHunST220, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. You may have only one active PayPal.Me link per PayPal account. Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. Thank you for reaching PayPal. I hope this helps. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving Kudos or accepting it as a Solution. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

RobHunST220
Contributor
Contributor
You have not answered my question.
Login to Me Too

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @RobHunST220, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Regarding your PayPal.me concern, once you created an ID you cannot make any changes anymore. I hope this helps. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving Kudos or accepting it as a Solution. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Gwharton
Contributor
Contributor

Good news everyone!

I rang Paypal support today and asked them to change my link. They advised me it couldn't be done, but he said on his system he now has an option to delete an existing paypal.me link. He deleted mine, and when i went to my Paypal.me admin page, it asked me to create a new link, which succeeded. I now have renamed my paypal.me link.

Best wishes

Graham <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.