PayPal Mastercard is an absolute nightmare. How do I access my statement?

8cd03gro
New Community Member

I have been a PayPal Mastercard client for years. In September, my card was stolen along with my entire wallet. I called the customer service line (Synchrony) that day, asked to pay off my *entire balance* and cancel the existing card. I have since left the new card that was sent to me untouched. Now, I get an email that I am overdue and owe $350. 

Here's the fun part: Since a new card was issued to me, I can't access my statement in PayPal. I had previously gone paperless, so this is my only way to access. When trying to link my new card online, it says it didn't work and to try again later. When I call the PayPal number to link the card, it says this type of card can't be linked. WHAT?! It's a PAYPAL Mastercard. So I currently have no way of viewing the charges, which I was previously told were paid, yet somehow I owe $350 and owe late charges, having never missed a payment until this BS in over a decade. I called Synchrony and they told me I have to talk to PayPal. PayPal tells me I have to talk to Synchrony. 

GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY STATEMENT. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.