PayPal MasterCard

Neneconflow
Contributor
Contributor
So I got a PayPal cash mastercard and I do doordash and I transferred my money onto PayPal account so I knew I had available balance for the card and when I go to buy something in the store my card said wrong pin so I'm like no big deal I go onto my PayPal app and changed it like 4-5 times and keeps saying wrong pin that's the card I have on file I just don't understand why it keeps saying wrong pin the embarrassment I went through for the past 2 days is sad. Can anyone tell me if they got the same issues because I heard PayPal was excellent I took up on it and got this and it's making me very unhappy at the moment.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Neneconflow wrote:
So I got a PayPal cash mastercard and I do doordash and I transferred my money onto PayPal account so I knew I had available balance for the card and when I go to buy something in the store my card said wrong pin so I'm like no big deal I go onto my PayPal app and changed it like 4-5 times and keeps saying wrong pin that's the card I have on file I just don't understand why it keeps saying wrong pin the embarrassment I went through for the past 2 days is sad. Can anyone tell me if they got the same issues because I heard PayPal was excellent I took up on it and got this and it's making me very unhappy at the moment.

Call number on back of card and see if you can update your pin there or speak with a customer service agent. It should let you pay without a pin like put the purchase through as a charge and not debit pin purchase.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.