PayPal Key security and user defined limit

andyb8
New Community Member

Hello,

I just received my paypal key authorization and made my first transaction.  I travel quite a bit and this proves very valuable.  

However, I am concerned about security.  It seems to easy for someone to access a weak network (like a hotel room wifi network) and get access to my key info when I am making a transaction as all of the details of the virtual card must be entered at the time of the transaction. 

My questions are about security:

1.  Is there a way to create a user defined daily limit?  For the way I use the card I would feel more comfortable with a $500.00 daily limit

2.  Is there a way to set email notifications of all transactions as they happen

3.  Is there a resource that tells about the security measures implemented by Paypal's PayPal Key.

4.  Is there a way to setup two factor authentication on any transaction such that in order to execute a purchase with the key I have to enter a security code that is sent to my phone?

Thank you

Andy B

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.