PayPal Cash card not working at Money Pass ATM.

jimichrome
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm trying to use my PayPal Cash debit card at 2 MoneyPass ATMs at different Banks. Fails every time with msg: "Transaction not allowed at this location by your institution". Bank personnel are at a loss to help in this case.  There are sufficient funds

Only instruction is: Use PayPal Cash debit card w/pin # at MoneyPass ATMs for no-fee cash withdrawal from paypal account. What's missing? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jimichrome
Contributor
Contributor

I solved my problem. During the attempt to withdraw funds, the ATM screen asks to select from: "Savings", "Checking" or "Credit Card" for the withdrawel. Selection should be "Checking" if you are trying to withdraw from your PayPal Account

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

jimichrome
Contributor
Contributor

I solved my problem. During the attempt to withdraw funds, the ATM screen asks to select from: "Savings", "Checking" or "Credit Card" for the withdrawel. Selection should be "Checking" if you are trying to withdraw from your PayPal Account

Login to Me Too

GeorgeKinard
Contributor
Contributor
United states and I tried all 3 options and it didnt let me withdraw my money. It said either "unauthorized use" or "do not honor" at 3 different machines. What can I do now?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.