PayPal Cash Card Transaction Declined [HELP!!]

KrombopulosTim
Contributor
Contributor
Have a balance but cash card randomly stopped working for anything. Won't work on ATM or to buy a drink anywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks guys!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KrombopulosTim,

Thanks for reaching out via our Community Forums, welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues recently with your Cash Card. If there isn't enough money in your PayPal Cash Plus balance, or you have an amount due to PayPal at the time of an attempted debit card purchase to cover the full payment amount as well as any fees (In cases of ATM). 

If you're an Android user, you can enable Auto Reload for your card via the PayPal mobile app. With this feature, if you don't have enough of a balance at the time fo the payment attempt, funds will be pulled from either an attached debit card or bank account in pre-determined amounts. 

Otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to see why that transaction may have declined. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.