cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Cash Card Declining/Not Working

Highlighted
New Community Member

PayPal Cash Card Declining/Not Working

I recently received my paypal cash card in the mail. I activated the card once I got it and the next day tried to use it. I had a balance of just over $10 in my paypal account. I attempted to pay for gas and my card was declined. It stated it was due to pin error. I reset my pin and tried the next day. Still declined due to pin error. I then tried to use the card at the store for a small purchase and it was declined there too, however it didn't state a reason. There were no pending transactions on my paypal account, I had enough funds to cover my attempted purchases. I can't seem to contact support, so hopefully someone else has an answer. I am able to purchase items online via my paypal account, I just can't use the card anywhere. I was also wondering if I didn't set something up? I requested the card, received it and activated it. I put 10 into my paypal account to have a balance. I set up my pin, etc. But card doesn't work. I don't have any other cards or bank accounts linked to my paypal. Do I have to transfer money to the card somehow? Thanks for any help.