PayPal Access Card - Adding Funds

JoeDin2056
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have had a PayPal Access card for a couple of months now and now im ready to make a purchase with it. But i dont seem to have any funds on the card. I have activated the card and i can log in to manage its account and it says my available funds is £0.00, but on my normal Paypal account i do have funds.

How can i transfer the funds other? or when i make a purchase with it will it take the funds it needs from my normal PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_david

Hey JoeDin2056.

Welcome to the Community!

In order to process a payment using a PayPal access card, you would need to have funds currently available in your PayPal balance. 

When sending a payment using a PayPal access card, we would debit the funds from your PayPal balance towards the payment that you are sending.

I hope this helps.
David.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_david

Hey JoeDin2056.

Welcome to the Community!

In order to process a payment using a PayPal access card, you would need to have funds currently available in your PayPal balance. 

When sending a payment using a PayPal access card, we would debit the funds from your PayPal balance towards the payment that you are sending.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Pna-world
New Community Member

What's the point in that why can't it just debit it out of my bank account like the rest of PayPal does.

I might as well just use the card it would using to transfer the funds in to my account from

what a waste of time it is and never been in the 3 years have had PayPal access to log in to PayPal to withdraw funds from my bank debit card onto PayPal I just USE the bank card directly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.