PayPal £5 offer *Download App* not working for me...?

estromnov
Contributor
Contributor
I have had emails in the past from PayPal for £10 vouchers to use with anything and on Feb 19th 2021 I got another email with a free £5 for the first 154,000 (I think) people that download the PayPal app and I signed up for it as I have never used the app, only the desktop/web version of PayPal. I was told that I would have the money in a week and I haven't received anything a week later so I just wanted to check if anyone else that has accepted this offer has received the money or if it isn't working for anyone else. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ItsSawyer
Contributor
Contributor
Just to confirm that you aren't alone and i haven't received mine either and it has been over a week. Not quite sure why it is taking so long for them to credit the money.
Login to Me Too

Rad206
New Community Member
I contacted PayPal about this, eventually they acknowledged there has been an issue and I will get the voucher. They tried to imply that I wasn’t one of the first 154,000 which I find hard to believe as I downloaded the app at the start of the promotion.
Login to Me Too

Ravenmandahay
Pls giveme £5
Login to Me Too

Dane841
I never received anything from paypal where the offers come into it but they always want u to update and control u i feel they should honour what they promote or people will use other services where they get there proper rewards and gift paypal still havent got back to me and thats weeks ago hopefully someone in administration will read this and acknowledge some people feel robbbed by paypal i know the word pay is good but as far as pal there not your friends
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.