Pay in 4 payments

Vanarae10
Contributor
Contributor
So I made my initial payment when I started my pay in 4 and it is deducted from my bank account but it’s not showing up in PayPal. Now it’s saying I can not do anymore pay in 4 transactions due to usual activity. I tried messaging and calling the support center. I either get no response from the messages I’ve been sending (it has been 24 hours now) or I get hung up on by the automated system over the phone and it says they can not support the issue. Help. It says my payment is due today and I can not afford to make another payment on my plan because I already paid the initial payment.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AndreaCoones
Contributor
Contributor
I noticed this same issue today and I'm a bit worried/confused about it. I have two of them, rather big payments at that and they are showing as not being paid when they have been... Not sure what's going on there.
Login to Me Too

Nosttttt

I just had this happen to made I made 3 payments It's only sohwing two.  I'm thinking about calling my bank and reversing it.  I think callling paypal is a waste of time.  What do you think?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.