Pay in 4 method

That1guy379
Contributor
Contributor
Placed and ordered, order was never confirmed by online outlet, no record of transaction on there end but PayPal took payment and hasn’t refunded money and still is pending transaction. Their customer support sucks.
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Ify5
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Literally battling out the same problem. From what I can See on here they do this to quite a lot of people and give them the run around. They keep telling me to cancel transaction knowing very well the site won’t let us. Then they tell me to ask merchant for refund even though the merchant never confirmed my order to PayPal or sent me a confirmation order. I had To report it to my bank as a fraudulent charge and cancelled my card. Extremely frustrating.
Login to Me Too

That1guy379
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, they stated it was pending and nothing was taken out but then after contacting store outlet about transaction never existed or was confirmed they stated it was on PayPal side of things. Contacted PayPal again and 3 hours later money was back in my account.
Login to Me Too

jennifer27fl
New Community Member

Please let me know how you contacted them and spoke to a live person. When I call it says they cant take my call right now. Tried the chat and no response 

Login to Me Too

That1guy379
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] was on hold 3 different times over 40 minutes each, if it wasn’t for covid I normally wouldn’t of had the time. Between the back and forth with the company that they were supposedly holding funds for And PayPal then finally removed the hold and the money released. Took about a week.
Login to Me Too

That1guy379
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] was on hold 3 different times over 40 minutes
Login to Me Too

That1guy379
Contributor
Contributor

Google the number, keeps deleting it or blocking it. Write each digit down <removed> Write down the numbers

Login to Me Too

That1guy379
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] was on hold 3 different times over 40 minutes each, if it wasn’t for covid I normally wouldn’t of had the time. Between the back and forth with the company that they were supposedly holding funds for And PayPal then finally removed the hold and the money released. The company had no transaction number since order was never placed and they knew they were in the wrong. But tried to blame the company( a retail giant) it was their technical issue but were proven wrong. It took a week though from start to finish. I will never do that again.
Login to Me Too

Frustrated128
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to purchase a vacuum with this pay plan. When not approved they don’t tell you that. It states something went wrong but they don’t hesitate to take your money!!!!
Login to Me Too

cstpa1
Contributor
Contributor

did you get your money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.