Pay in 4 Transaction did not go thru but charged me anyways....SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED

sylina8879
New Community Member

Screenshot (171).pngTHIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED. FOOLISHLY I USED PAY IN 4 THRU SOUTHWEST AIRLINES AND FOR SOME REASON IT WILL NOT ACCEPT ON SOUTHWEST SITE BUT CHARGES ME THRU PAYPAL AND PAYPAL WILL NOT STOP THEN AGREEMENT. I DID NOT GET A PLANE TICKET, YET IM PAYING HUNDRED FOR ONE....WELL, TWO ACTUALLY! THIS IS TOTAL BS! PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. BELOW IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @sylina8879,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I sincerely apologize for what has happened while making the payment. This might be due to some glitch, as the merchant is not accepting the payment from PayPal. In this case, I would recommend you to contact the merchant to find if there are any issues. For any account-related information, please reach out to our customer support team so that our advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.