Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

HunterCustom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have some question about ay in 4 feature, I was approved for the feature but now on websites where it was shown, I no longer see the options why could this be?

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

macnmorrow1
Contributor
Contributor
It has worked for me 8 times now all of a sudden its not an option
Login to Me Too

Sazzletang3
New Community Member
Re: Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore How can I find out if this option is still available too me?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Sazzletang3,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting! 

I am sorry to know that you're not getting an option of Pay in 3. Pay in 3 may not be available for certain merchants. PayPal Pay in 3 as an option may not be available based on our internal checks. Here's the article to know more information. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

KevBone
Contributor
Contributor

I had it, never missed a payment and I had at least 4 pay in 4 transactions. I’m on autopay so they never miss a payment. I don’t have the option anymore either, but you can see that I still have 1 more transaction before I finish my last pay in 4

Login to Me Too

JennaG
I have the same problem. I used it once, then later went back to the same website to place another order a week later, now I don’t have the option!
Login to Me Too

Rodacoff
New Community Member

Happened to me as well. I was able to use it twice in November, now it's no longer showing up. I actually paid off one "pay in 4" agreements and will be completing another next week. But still no option to make any further agreements.

Login to Me Too

Vikiya
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve had the same issue as well. I believe PayPal setup my account to automatically deny any future pay in 4 transactions. I was able to make it through the loophole to make another pay in 4 transaction. Afterwards, PayPal removed the pay in 4 feature from my account. It’s fine, as soon as all of my pay in 4 agreements are paid in full, I’ll be using Afterpay from here on out.

Login to Me Too

mindurbusiness
Contributor
Contributor
thats exactly what happen to me and I'm taking my business elsewhere let me know how afterpay goes for u because I've paid my balance in full and my payments before the due date so there was no reason and I'm done with paypal
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DW
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me so I contacted them. Apparently, there’s an internal glitch and they are working on it. That was over 1 week ago.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211110b
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing has happened to me twice now. Took over a week to get the feature again then i use it once at a merchant and went to place another order at same merchant and was denied then feature taken away and all they tell me is wait 72hrs and try again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.