Pay in 4 No Longer an Option

Ghost9595
New Community Member

Hi,

Ever since yesterday (Jan 5th) I'm no longer able to use Pay in 4 as an option to pay for orders. It no longer shows for any site. I made a Pay in 4 purchase yesterday (Jan 5th) but cancelled it due to choosing the wrong shipping method. Since then, Pay in 4 is not available. Chat agents are not helpful in the least, and simply say it's a widespread issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KARBOBM1
Contributor
Contributor

ALL THE SUDDEN I CLOSED MY PAYPAL CREDIT ACCOUNT AND I CANT USE PAY IN 4 ANYMORE I USED IT QUITE OFTEN AND ALWAYS PAID ON TIME NOW IT IS NOT A OPTION ON CHECK OUT

Login to Me Too

LewisLady12
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get it resolved? I'm having the same problem
Login to Me Too

Evie2211
Contributor
Contributor
This has literally just happened to me today for pay in three, suddenly it’s no longer able to offer me the option. Klarna did this to me after 6 months and all they said was that it was the algorithms and there was nothing they could do. So they lost my business, I fear PayPal is doing the same! Ridiculous all my payments are up to date, I’ve not done anything except return a couple of items if that’s causing it??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.