Pay in 4 No Longer Showing for Online Merchants

TheLaughingMahn
Contributor
Contributor

I am no longer seeing Pay in 4 as an option, especially on vendors supporting it on Paypal (like Best Buy).

I had about 6 plans going, all payments made on time without issues.

I went to a merchant to use it, there it was in payment options. I go to pick it, and then it errors out and disappears.

I contacted Paypal on it and they said sometimes merchants stop supporting it. So I left it be.

Then, I go to Best Buy today to try and make a purchase in the $90-100 range (and this is with 5 out of my 6 plans already paid off and completed). And Pay in 4 was not there.

I am not sure if my account got flagged and blocked for further Pay in 4 transactions, but I have had no issues until now. I've made my payments regularly and had no issues until I tried with that one vendor a few days ago.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jeansmall
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem. No longer showing as an option on EBay or other merchants I have used in the past.
Login to Me Too

LSimp
Same issue. Not showing for any merchants at this point. No answers either as to why
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.