Pay at store with my linked debit card? Fees?

Chrissy411
Contributor
Contributor
Can i use my linked mastercard to pay at store using my paypal funds. Do i use debit or credit and i guess there's a fee. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chrissy411 

If it is a PayPal Cash debit card or PayPal business debit card you're using at the store, there is no fees to draw from your PayPal balance funds and you can pick credit and if it don't let you pick credit, use debit and put in your PIN number. If it is a regular linked bank debit card, the funds will be taken from the account associated with the card (not from PayPal balance unless you withdraw the PayPal funds to your bank debit card before use) and fees the bank charges will be applicable if any.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chrissy411 

If it is a PayPal Cash debit card or PayPal business debit card you're using at the store, there is no fees to draw from your PayPal balance funds and you can pick credit and if it don't let you pick credit, use debit and put in your PIN number. If it is a regular linked bank debit card, the funds will be taken from the account associated with the card (not from PayPal balance unless you withdraw the PayPal funds to your bank debit card before use) and fees the bank charges will be applicable if any.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.