PPP considering my "request for a loan withdrawn" - why?

laurengundrum
Contributor
Contributor

I applied for a PPP Loan several weeks ago and just received the following email message:

"Thank you for your recent interest in a Paycheck Protection Program loan. We have not heard from you in a while. If we do not hear from you within 3 days from the date of this notice, we will consider your request for a loan withdrawn and no further consideration will be given to your Paycheck Protection Program loan request."

I am confused because I never received any other communication or requests for more information from me once I applied. The email also contains no information on how to contact them. I have tried logging into LoanBuilder to see the status of my loan, but I don't know my password and I have requested a reset email three times but have received nothing. 

Anybody else have this issue? How do I log into LoanBuilder or otherwise contact them?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@laurengundrum 

Just saying...If PayPal drops you from the loan, they are not the only game in town for the PPP loan, you can apply at other fin-techs, community banks, credit unions and major banks.

https://smartasset.com/insights/ppp-loan-lenders

If you were denied, try applying again.  But do review all your emails (check spam folder too) regarding this loan again. Did you receive login info/email? Did you forget to confirm your account/email address or something when applying?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.