PAYIN4 BETA ROBBERY

priddiec
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else being authorized for pay in 4 weeks in advance of the due date. Every week my payments that aren't due are being authorized in a lump sum. No other pay in 4 services is doing this. Paypal representatives claim to have no knowledge of the BIG issue with the beta service PAYin4 every week holding funds of mine to pay a bill that gets charged and (authorized). This means that in addition to my payment that is processed. Paypal is holding my funds for a payment extremely prior to the date that has not arrived for payment, only to not extract from the held amount and recharge me again on said loan payment day processing each loan amount to my account effectively twice. To add insult no one knows anything and there is nothing in the loan agreement that states this phantom authorization process is agreed to. Is anyone else having this problem and aside from never using pay in 4 PAYPAL again, have you been able to get to the bottom of it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.