PAY IN 4?

BIEBURS1122
New Community Member

I ordered some clothes from a website and selected the pay in 4 option. it redirected me to a blank page. on the website i ordered from there is NO order in fact i still have ' bag full' but on my PayPal activity i can see the payment. Im wondering what is happening to my order???

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Joey18383
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much. I can’t believe other people help better than cs
Login to Me Too

jenniturtle
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get them to tell me this. My payment is still pending and a supervisor told me via the message app that the merchant would need to cancel the transaction. I have explained more than once that the person I thought I bought the item from has no knowledge that I "bought" the item and in fact the item is still for sale. I actually no longer want the item so I guess I am going to hope it just falls off after 30 days.

Login to Me Too

Pri1979
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Transaction here and on my credit card look as "pending" but the merchant doesn't have any record of my order. Did anyone get charged or refunded?

Login to Me Too

Keolahou
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently this is still an on-going problem as it has happened to me again for the third time. Three different merchants. This is a great service that PayPal provides us, but what good is it if there is no support for it? I was told by PayPal Customer Service that it was a problem on the merchant end. However, they could not show me any evidence to confirm that.

I guess the good news is that PayPal must have updated their procedures and voids these ‘pending’ transactions after 72 hours. So far the pending charge on my credit cards have been successfully reversed. Keeping my fingers crossed this processed stays intact. 

Ipad tablet, latest O/S, Safari browser

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.