Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Misaki1
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure but it's pretty long, I still haven't gotten a response from them after 2 days...after this is 3 but yeah super long.
Login to Me Too

jinkzthecat
Contributor
Contributor

Not getting around on this at all thanks for your reply

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jinkzthecat 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paulheo
New Community Member

I wanna send email to paypal for proof my case but I don't know what is paypal email address is. Anyone can help me what is email address for send image?

Login to Me Too

Ha19
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else ever actually got through on PayPal phone? Absolutely woeful customer service. Been on hold for over 2 hours now
Login to Me Too

Yzz1
I didn’t even to to hold. When I tried to either press a button to proceed or spoke the system would say I don’t hear you or not understanding. Crazy
Login to Me Too

PrinceTY
New Community Member

Is it possible to talk with a live person to resolve an issue?  The "chat" just asks the same question over and over again. 

Login to Me Too

shez2020
Contributor
Contributor

Yes there is a tel number for within uk and outside of uk. but today there is a problem effecting thousands of accounts and I tried to get through, 3 hours no answer. if it is in relation to limitation on account, they are working through them. If it is something else. the uk land line number to call them is <removed> outside uk is <removed>

Login to Me Too

macksparky

I have been on hold for over an hour now is there any tips or tricks or a different number to call to actually talk to a person?

Login to Me Too

ivig
New Community Member

Is Chat with an agent working??? I been waiting for over 3 days to get to chat to an agent! Still no reply, should I end chat and start again, it said I will received reply inline, surely the waiting time is not 4 days or more!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.