Offer for $5 credit

dbotez
New Community Member

I have an offer for a $5 credit.

I bought several items on Paypal.  The $5 credit was never used, even though I have it marked to pay on next purchase.

Any ideas of what to do to get this to trigger?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dbotez,

I'm sorry to hear that your credit is not applied. Do you have a link to the terms of the offer? If you received the offer in an email or message in your message center, please check for a link to information about that offer. Having that link will allow the community to better assist you.

If you do not have a link for that information, please reach out to customer service to allow a representative to take a look at your account and provide account-specific assistance. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.