paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Ramsundar
Contributor
Contributor

Book my show app 1st tranjection new PayPal I'd no cashback received but why . Pls help

Login to Me Too

Pravinlpatel
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All,

I had mad purchase food at box8 using box8 coupons from https://www.couponnx.in/store/box8-coupons/ but now cashback is not issued. I tried to check back with both Couponnx and Box8, they are suggesting to check at Paypal side but I am confused now how.

Login to Me Too

Ramesh2117
Contributor
Contributor
Visakhapatnam,India
Login to Me Too

DehaatiBapi
New Community Member
I booked tickets on 19th July through the app ' bookmyshow' by seeing the ad about getting 100% cashback, if i pay through PayPal,but haven't received anything yet. Plz help me.
Login to Me Too

Afsal1
New Community Member

hi,

I saw the offer in bookmy show for paypal 200 cash back for movies if the amount is more than 400.

I purchases two movie ticket today from bookmy show app and made payment via paypal , it was 591.08 Rs ,when i can get the cash back 200 to my paypal wallet ?

Thanks 

Afsal <removed>

Login to Me Too

RohitSinghal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I also suffered from same problem. I had conversation with BookmyShow about this issue and they unable to help me and give me toll free no. of PayPal. I called PayPal and they gave me 200/- rs. discount coupon on my next purchase through PayPal. But I wonder I saw this deal on BookmyShow platform with 200 rs. "instant" cashback. 

Login to Me Too

sachinartani
Contributor
Contributor

Hi at 1 DEC, I book tickets for robot 2.0  movie and yet not got any cash back the timestamp was 24 hours but yet not got.

Is there any way to complain for it ?

Thank You!

Login to Me Too

vimalkumar
Contributor
Contributor

dear sir

i will tranjection by your site to myntra.com i paid rs 1142.40 by my credit card to your sit but i not recive my cash back  by you  ware is my cash back how many time to recive my cash back pls solve my problem thanks vimalkelaiya

Login to Me Too

199475sumit
New Community Member

I have a cashback voucher in my paypal account value-250.00,but it is not substracted for my next purchase.Please help what should i do? 

Login to Me Too

shivambirajdar
New Community Member

I book the movie ticket by using PayPal and there is an offer of cash back for booking tickets on Book my show.

I don't get the cashback till now.

Why?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.