Non-business PayPal Debit Card?

digitalpalms
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal no longer offer a debit card for personal accounts?  I see the Business Debit card pages, but can't find anything for a non-business account...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi digitalpalms,

I appreciate you reaching out and would be happy to offer additional clarification.

You can still apply for the PayPal Debit MasterCard by clicking on 'apply now' here. Please note that if your application is approved, your Personal account will automatically be upgraded to a Premier account and you will be sent a Business Debit MasterCard. If you are interested in requesting a Consumer MasterCard, you'll want to reach out to our debit card teams directly at 1-888-221-1161 for additional assistance.

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

tonyaspearls
New Community Member

What if you are not approved for the card? Will my account still be upgraded to a primer account?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

There is no more premier account,just business and personal now.

so if you want a debit card,you need to upgrade,it is now called Paypal business debit card.

Login to Me Too

What if you don't own operate a business do you still need to upgrade to a business account in order to get a business debit card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.