No confirmation email when I purchase from a shop with the business online bankcard

stychy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there hoping somebody can help me when I used to purchase an item on my PayPal business card used to get an email saying they have debited the amount from my account now I don't get the email before you shop online with the debit card however if I use eBay to pay for something it will tell me I have paid X amount I'm just wondering is anybody else having trouble with confirmation email when the shop takes the cash from your account any help would be much appreciated

Many thanks

Ian

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @stychy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving a notification for purchases with the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard. If your notification settings are still set to send alerts and you're not receiving them, it may be that your email program or email service provider is either blocking the alerts at the server level or sending them to a junk mail folder. Sometimes an email service provider or email program thinks that the email alerts you're receiving are spam or potential phishing emails, and blocks them accordingly. In addition to checking your junk mail and/or spam folder, you may need to check your settings within your email to see if there are any that need to be adjusted, or communicate with your email service provider.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.