No EXPLANATIONS for Application denied for eBay Extras Mastercard

Justxhkn9
New Community Member

My application keeps being denied for the eBay Extras Mastercard, with no Definitive explanation.   CS phone numbers are a joke..they keep talking about an account, that was closed more than 2 years ago. NO one can answer the question, and give you other numbers to call, that cannot answer the same questions. I have excellent credit, Ebay and Paypal account for more than 10 years

Letter ::   "" Thank you for contacting us regarding your eBay Extras Mastercard® account. We value your business and
appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.
As of 09/14/2017, our records indicate that your account was closed to purchases by SYNCHRONY BANK.
Possible reasons for this decision may include, but are not limited to, a lack of recent activity, account
upgrade, delinquencies, or the use of a Credit Consumer Counseling Service.
Your current balance as of the date of this letter is $0.00. As long as there is a balance on your account, you
will continue to receive monthly statements requesting payments.
If you have any questions or if we may be of further assistance, please contact us at the toll free number
below.
Sincerely,
Customer Service Department
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.