Niki Bill pe Bachat Offer February

no-cashback
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
Reaching towards support at paypal is the massive job itself. They avoid customer interaction as much as they could. Many have received  the cashback over niki from paypal, but i haven't received any yet. Trying to reach support but it's a massive task. Niki said to contact paypal, but how god knows.
If paypal not fulfilling there offers, there is no way to use them again.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hey No-cashback.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received your cashback promotion yet. If the discount is not being applied to your next purchase, it sounds like you are not eligible for this promotion. If there is a limitation or request for information in the Resolution Centre on PayPal, this would mean that you are not eligible for the promotion.

Have you redeemed this offer on another account previously? Is the offer also showing as 'Eligible' in the 'Offers' section on your account? If that is the case for you, visit the Offer Page on the PayPal App, and click on ‘See Details’. Enable ‘Use at next purchase’ if it is disabled, and you are good to go! If you are not seeing the offer as 'Eligible' in the 'Offers' section on the PayPal app, then you would not be eligible for the promotion I'm afraid.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

no-cashback
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for reply.
I concluded myself that paypal is very good to be never used ever again on my payment method. It's waste of time in terms of support & offer fulfillment. Minimum 10 days required by the staff to answer questions & 100% dodge the real answer. Just marketing gimmick to get 100-200 rs in cashback. When they withdraw offer in days and later completely deny offer.

All this robotic & standard reply is of no help. When i paid using your gateway i followed all your instructions on offer page. When everyone will come to know about your cashback offers are false no one going to use paypal. I guess in next 6 months, you will be done in india. You maybe better outside india but not in india.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.