New user

Hunter143
Contributor
Contributor
I just created my paypal acct so i could accept money from an app where i earned cash back. I have no idea how this works. How long does it take to receive your money?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Hunter143,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Based on where you registered your PayPal account, there may be Country restrictions to receive payments or a process to be completed in order to start receiving payments. If this is not the case for your Country, you should be able to start receiving payments straight away. If you have earned money, you can contact the merchant website to see when and how the amount will be paid to you. For more information on what do to based on your Country, you can visit our Help Centre or Contact our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.