New paypal cash card

Cbennett2019
New Community Member
Ive closed my PayPal cash card so no one would be able to use it, due to the fact I had misplaced it. Well actually someone had stolen it and I later found it stashed behind my boyfriends monitor, but before it was found I had closed access to my PayPal cash card. But now I can't request a new one. Why can't I request a new one and where on the site would I have to go to get a new one sent to me? Or do I have to close out my account all together and open a new one?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Cbennett2019,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty requesting a new PayPal Cash card. There should be a number on the back of the card that you can call for assistance. If you do not have access to the card any more, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in to get the number for customer service.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Gucci_Kitten
Contributor
Contributor
That makes no sense at all. I have to call to get a number to call.??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.