Never received my debit card

Tavera1990
New Community Member
I never received my PayPal debit card. I requested several time for a new card to be sent and I never received it
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Batwoman
Contributor
Contributor

So I went to use my debit card Friday, which would have been the first time in ages since I haven't had funds in my accounts for as long.  It was declined.  Thinking it was just user error, I tried again on Sunday at a different place, same thing.  I then thought to check the expiration date and noticed it expired last month.  I've had a paypal debit card for over 10 years and never once had problems with waiting for new ones until now.  I logged into my account last night and noticed I no longer have a business account?  When, how and why did that happen?  I realize I haven't used my account much over the years since I stopped selling on etsy then reopened my shop only to be wasting money there (I was invisible).  Is that why my account is no longer a business account?  I tried calling to talk to a live person but got the automated system, the system found my card but

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.