Need to reorder cash card, but cash card options have all disappeardep

jpaxsmells
My mailbox was broken and they were unable to deliver my card, then after repairing it, i had another shipped, but apparently the 2nd card arrived only t9 be sent back bc the mail here forgot to notify the mailman of its repairel. No, i was finally able to remove all the addresses other than the correct one from my account so i knew itd be shipped correctly, but i have absolutely no paypal cash card option of any kind, on any screen or page or anything. Ive checked everything multiple times. I just wanna get this card ive been battling over for months. I even had a paypal rep send it from their end. But they just added my address without switching it to my primary. So it just sent to the wrong place again im guessing. I just need info on not getting my paypal card and how to finally get it.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @jpaxsmells Thank you for communicating with us. If you don't receive your PayPal Cash Card, please check mailing address which was used. You can do this by clicking Activate Your Card on the main page, and then click Didn't get your card? Hope this helps you track where your card was sent out.
Login to Me Too

Sryan302
New Community Member
It says write address but got sent back got email saying address was no good now no options on there to order another and nobody works there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.