Need help on where to send my return

bash2552
New Community Member

I have an item I need to return. The package has a return address in Hebron, KY. Do I have to send it back to Viet Nam or the CVG Returns on the label? I am confused.  thanks!! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bash2552 

Please contact customer service for assistance regarding your return:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DaveInNH
New Community Member

I also received a cheesy product, a child's electric toothbrush, but mine was from China. I ordered two laser printers that are supposed to etch paper, wood, plastic, etc. The seller is clearly giving me the runaround and would not provide me with a return address to return it to. So, I Googled the Returns Address on the package and it turns out to be an Amazon Returns Depot.

Along with that Google Result, I found numerous complaints just like mine on Amazon. But, PayPal wants me to file a complaint with law enforcement. My local police department told me that it was outside their jurisdiction. Without any official investigation by law authorities, PayPal will rule in favor of the seller, who is a scammer.

In case anyone else is in a similar situation, check this Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx100RYCRJFJ55B/ref=ask_sa_saa_al_hza

This webpage has many results of the KY return address.

I called Amazon and they ran the USPS Tracking number and said it is not from Amazon, the seller is fraudulently using the Amazon address. PayPal is not helping me, regardless of the fact that there are such a number of complaints being so similar, only refund 40%, keep the toothbrush, etc. If you didn't buy the product from Amazon, then don't ship it to that particular return address. 

Good luck, I can foresee that I am going to get scammed by PayPal, as well as by the Scammer Seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.