NO RESPONSE ON LIMITATION FOR OVER A MONTH

THCEsq
New Community Member
Once again, the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard department is **bleep** me over because they failed to stop my cards as requested almost 2 years ago. And once again apparently the very unsecure card was hacked and they refuse to even contact me to resolve my dispute. So now the money I needed from my Social Security disabilty to pay bills is still frozen due to the poor customer service and protection of that department. The two accounts I had thought were closed and had zero balances were apparently charged for an unauthorized transaction with the albatross Paypal Business Debot Mastercard. They refuse to contact me, never contacted me about the transactions (which apparentky occured 4 months after I requested the cards be stopped in 2016. The only email I got was in July stating the cards were deactivated). Now, after 2 years of avoiding paypal because of the nonsense I had gone through with the nasty people in the PPBDM department (in Dec 2015 my wallet had been stolen and bank and PPBDM cards used ro make large withdrawls-- PPBDM refused to let me claim a theft), they are once again protectjng theives and stealing my Social Security money.... And wont even cpntact to resolve anything. Shame on PayPal.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.