NO OPTION To OPT OUT of Cryptocurrency Program?!?

MizzDrew22
New Community Member
I have a bone to pick with PayPal regarding "sign up" for the new, soon-to-be-available cryptocurrency program!! It is standard practice to have a confirmation question whenever a person is signing up for something, to make sure they want to opt-in. PayPal has failed to do that with this cryptocurrency thing. I somehow, accidentally, managed to get signed up for the early access to cryptocurrency in the PP app, and there was NO confirmation of whether I meant to do that or not!! (I don't want or intend to ever use crypto.) No "Are you sure you want to opt-in to this program?" just "Congratulations, you are signed up for our cryptocurrency program." Additionally, there seems to be NO option anywhere that says "Opt Out of Program" (again, another poor practice), so I asked and insisted I be taken off the list. You know what they said? "I'm sorry...." (my foot!) "... but we can't do that." (Yeah right.) REALLY, PAYPAL? Get This Fixed!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.