Mynthra Cashback Issue

anandraj6532

Hi Team, 

I have completed my first transaction on mynthra using paypal. I suppose to get Rs. 600 cashback voucher in my Paypal wallet. Its been more than 2 months still I haven't received any cashback. I raised this issue in mynthra customer care. 

Dear Anand,

This email is regarding the issue using the cashback for PayPal Instant cashback.
I would like to inform you that the cashback has transacted previously on your paypal wallet transaction number - 8JC715581H7257227. 

Above is the response which I got from Mynthra. But I am not seeing any transaction number in paypal. I dont know whom to contact regarding this issue. I am requesting paypal team to look into this issue and kindly do the needfullness. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anandraj6532 

You have to click on each transaction from the time you made that Myntra payment to look for the transaction ID number to see which one matches.

Note if you used a virtual card to pay, the transaction is not eligible for cashback.

See here for how to look for the cashback voucher:

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/where-do-i-find-my-paypal-cashback-voucher-faq4061

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

anandraj6532

I didnt see any such transaction with that transaction number. 

And also I didnt use virtual card for payment. I had used HDFC debit card which linked with my paypal account.

Kindly do the needfulness

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.