My credit card

MarkScalgione
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal card is being denied and I only used $40 a cash advance which is the limit but then I have a $3,000 spending limit why is it being denied I need someone to help me I need to get a hotel room

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkScalgione 

Have you or they tried calling customer service number on back of card? I remember that's what they used to do should a card be declined. I can't think of anything that could be blocking it other than it being an irregular charge? You don't happen to jet set around for work/travel and book hotel rooms a lot do you?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkScalgione 

Have you or they tried calling customer service number on back of card? I remember that's what they used to do should a card be declined. I can't think of anything that could be blocking it other than it being an irregular charge? You don't happen to jet set around for work/travel and book hotel rooms a lot do you?

Login to Me Too

MarkScalgione
Contributor
Contributor
Ty hey closed
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkScalgione 

Oh shoot. Sorry, we just user to user help here and won't be able to do anything or have access to others' account. 😞

Try another way to contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.