Multiorder Shipping

mkallen1
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble? I am unable to pay for a label or print it.  It keeps giving me an error message and saying "try again" with the same results. So far I've been trying for three days to print a label. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LADIDA
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having the same problem every now and then. It is really frustrating, especially after contacting the tech support they were not really helpful and didn't understand what the issue was. Right now I am trying to print a label as I have sold some books on FB and AGAIN, this message comes up that there was an error and that I should try again! URGH, really frustrating!

Please do share if you found a solution to this. Thank you!!!

Login to Me Too

mkallen1
Contributor
Contributor

Someone else said they tried upgrading to a business account and that still didn't help.  I found a site called Orange Mailer that I am now using to print postage. Very frustrating that the PayPal help not only provided no assistance but claimed that there was no problem in the first place. One can only hope they sort it out eventually but my only solution is to go somewhere else!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.