Monthly Paypal Fee waved due to loss of business

maslimo
New Community Member

due to the virus my limo business is shutdown for the time being. Is there anyway to not get charged for the monthly fee if its not in use? I don't want to shut the account down

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @maslimo I know that everyone of us are having tough life due to this pandemic. But, I am looking forward to see your business grow again and everything goes back to normal. You don't have to worry about monthly fee as long as you are not using it for receiving payment or sending payment we won't charge you. There are no monthly fees, setup fees, or cancellation fees for having PayPal Accounts. You can keep it. But,just to give you heads up if you have active subscription or billing agreements on your account they will still charge you NOT PayPal. If you wish to cancel it if ever you have on file please click the link below. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-billing-agreement,-automatic-recurring... Kudos/Accept Solution will be greatly appreciated. Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.