Money pools

Nate6622
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I had a question about money pools. If I started a public money pool with a goal of 300 dollars and if I said in the description of the money pool if I would donate 250 dollars to the red cross but would save some of the other $50 for stuff I want to buy? Can I legally use some of the money I get from the public money pool from other people, can I spend like 50 of it on a soda I want or some coffee or is it illegal to use public money pool money from other people for yourself even if it is a small amount of money you use for yourself and donate the rest to charity. Is it illegal to use some of the money from the public money pool even if a small amount on my own things? Is it illegal or discouraged? Are the public money pools solely for charity I dont want to do it if it is illegal even if it is a small amount I use and I would donate the rest of the money from the public money pool? So guys I need some answers in guessing it is illegal so I wont do it cuz I dont wanna go to jail or have my pay pal account suspended or in trouble or permanently unusable thank you anwers honest would be great Thank you in kind regards
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.