Money pool - own contributions

Eyelash209
New Community Member
Hi, my friend has set a pool up but it won’t take her contributions. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeppeBM 

No because you can't transfer to your own money pool as i have already said.

The idea is that once you have collected the amount you transfer it to your paypal balance and then add your own amount from your own balance etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eyelash209

Unfortunately you can't contribute to a money pool you yourself set up.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JeppeBM
New Community Member

Except it says

"When you share the amount you plan to chip in, no money will be added or deducted from your balance. Remember to add your contribution when it's time to use the amount you collected."

how do we then ADD our contribution. I accidently transfered from my Money Pool to my Paypal account, so now it looks like my donations are gone, for my followers on youtube to see. So i want to TRANSFER from my PayPal account BACK to the money pool. The money went ONE way... surely they must be able to move another!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeppeBM 

No because you can't transfer to your own money pool as i have already said.

The idea is that once you have collected the amount you transfer it to your paypal balance and then add your own amount from your own balance etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Caroline9209
My bank account is stating that money has been transferred to the money pool, the amount collected only indicates that one transaction has gone through, for £15, the other, for £35 is missing from the money pool. The total amount available excludes the £15 I have contributed, so what is going on here? If I have funds leave my bank, where has it gone?? I don't seem to be able to send this sort of enquiry to anyone, can anyone help??
Login to Me Too

Susu-23

I'm having this same problem. Why do they say to pledge an amount and then it doesn't show up.

Login to Me Too

collinsmommy073
Contributor
Contributor
How do I share my money pool publicly so ppl can contribute?
Login to Me Too

mojas
Contributor
Contributor

hi, so i make my own moneypool to collect money , but my friends called me that the monypool contribution every time failing and the contributions wont go throuh , the website told them this messege quote "

There seems to be a problem
This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions."
can anybody help me ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mojas 

Not unless you say what country you are in?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mojas
Contributor
Contributor

iam from bilgum and the contributing is from uk

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.