Money pool issue

williamowenmaso
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 money pools... One I can use and manage fine. However the other just loads a blank page when going to manage it so I cannot move the money from it to my paypal account. Any clues as to what the issue may be?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

CraigyBabyJ
Contributor
Contributor

Same here money stuck in the pool unable to click the pool to transfer it just loads a blank page I have tried the app on my phone and using a different browser. Created a new Pool and that works fine but my original one with fund in is stuck ????

Login to Me Too

williamowenmaso
Contributor
Contributor

Quick update... I spoke to customer support on the web chat multiple times. I had to explain what was happening very carefully as they didn't seem to understand the issue - they were checking the pool link and it was working, which it always did unless logged into my account. Anyway eventually it was passed to a technical team to look into and I was told there was no ETA on an outcome.

End result - my pool suddenly started working again today and I was able to transfer the money out.

Login to Me Too

CraigyBabyJ
Contributor
Contributor
Mines still broken sending messages don't get me anywhere. Think I will have to close my account see it will let me take the money out then. Service is appoling.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.