Money Pool to pay for recurring game subscription

alexsapps
Contributor
Contributor

Does the pool page show the total contributions or the pool balance? Do others know when I cash out money from the pool into my normal PayPal account balance? Is it possible to keep a long-running pool?

I want my friends to pitch in for a monthly subscription to a game that is $8 per month. If we reach the goal of $8 then I want to spend it on the subscription for the next month, otherwise the subscription is cancelled and any money in the pool remains until we're able to renew the subscription. It's a Minecraft Realm and we don't play often and can't afford to keep it running all the time, but when we are collectively willing to spend $8, we should be able to play! So it's important that we see the balance, not the total contributions since the beginning of time, so we can always see how close to an $8 balance we are. We don't coordinate super well -- by "friends" I mean anyone at my corporation who wants to play Minecraft in their free time.

Can I use Money Pools for that? If not, any other ideas?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.