Mobile App not working

MattPa
New Community Member

PayPal iPhone App freezes when sending an email to another transaction party. Emails page opens and allows creation but just blinks when the send button is pressed, does not go away when cancel menu is used. Cannot return to PayPal user pages. Latest PayPal update with latest ios 12.3.1 on iPhone 6S. Hopefully a moderator reads these issues, because there is not any other way to tell them their software is not working.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MattPa,

I'm sorry to hear that the iPhone App is freezing. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and restarting your phone? If you have already tried this and the issue persists, please visit https://www.paypal-support.com/ and log in and click Contact Us to open a ticket to our technicians.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.